10th November 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

After BSc which course will be valuable for me?

sir, now I read in b sc 3rd year in geography honours. In subject combination I have economics and political science. After b sc which course will be more valueable for job? pls sir help me.

24th November 2011, 12:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BSc which course will be valuable for me?

You can select the course which you are more interested in. The career prospects are good on completion of the course in any of these areas. Teaching is one of the options available after specializing in any of the areas. If you choose economics you have options like applying for banking job, become a financial advisor, financial analyst etc. After completing political science course you will have options like becoming a political analyst, journalist etc.
29th January 2012, 11:51 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, now I read in b sc 3rd year in geography honours. In subject combination I have economics and political science. After b sc which course will be more valueable for job? pls sir help me.
HI,
After B.SC you can do course like:-
> M.SC
> B.ED
> L.L.B
> M.B.A

After B.SC you can alos appy for job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> I.F.S
> DEFENCE SERVICES
> I.R.S
> RAILWAYS
> POLICE SERVICES
etc

GOOD LUCK!
31st January 2012, 02:06 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

dear friend
you have a large number of options in front of you after your graduation in Bsc computer ,
either you can go for a job or you can continue your studies , i think that you may do your masters also because now a days the job opportunities are more opened to more educated people so you can go for Msc or for MBA , if you don't want to continue your studies then you can go for IAS field ,
26th March 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
in which clg u have studing now............?
28th March 2012, 10:08 PM
Denny_Crane

After completing your 12Th examination with Maths as a compulsory subjects, Then you are eligible for Many entrance examinations.

After completing your 12Th examination you have 2 Options:

>> Go for Further Study
>> Go for Job.

If you are Interested in Further study, then you have number of Courses after completing 12Th examination. After completing your 12Th examination, you are eligible for these courses :

>> BBA
>> BCA
>> B.tech
>> B.Arch
>> B.com
>> B.Sc

You can also go for Honors Courses after completing your 12Th examination, But the admission in Honors course are based on Written test and Personal Interview, Written test is Basically Objective and you have cracked the Written examination First, only then you are eligible to get admission in honors course in top Colleges.

If you are Interested in do Job, then you can apply for Various Government examinations Like:

>> National Defence Academy (NDA)
>> Bank Clerical Recruitment examination

If your aim is to enter into Defence, then you have to appear for the NDA Examination, this examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and to apply for this examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years, The Notification of NDA Examination was already declared and Availiable in the official website of UPSC.

The Online Registration process was already started and if you have fulfill the given eligibility then please apply for NDA Examination.

>> You are also eligible to apply for SBI Bank Clerical Recruitment examination, If you have scored minimum 60% marks in your 12Th examination, then you are eligible to appear for SBI Clerical Recruitment examination, For this your Age should between 18 to 28 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

This examination is also Objective and there is negative marking also in this examination.

So, please give correct answer, If you give wrong answer your marks will be deducted, So please careful before answering.

To cracked NDA and Bank Clerical examination, you have to work hard and study daily 3-4 hrs, Only then you will be able to cracked the NDA Examination.

So, Please work Hard, then definitely you will get success in your Career.

"Continuous effort -- not strength or intelligence -- is the key to unlocking our potential."
30th March 2012, 01:35 PM
poole

Amity school of computer science, Noida
-Madhurai university, Madhurai
-Kurukshetra university, Kurukshetra
-Banasthali vidyapith, Banasthali
24th September 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i am in bsc 4th year. in subject combination i have geography,economics and statistics.kindly tell me after bsc which course will be more valueable for me plz tell me.thanks..........
16th March 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done class 12 with PCB (PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY). PLZ tell me what are d courses i should pursue with for a good career except medical line
28th April 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

l am now completting12th (computer science).lam interested in degree(agri culture.what is the scope of agri culture.
5th May 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do M.SC(physics) in KUK. But I have done B.SC with 54.6% from kuk.And i am very intersted for this. please tell me that can i do m.sc from kuk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?