6th May 2021, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I become an Intern Software Engineer in Salesforce Bangalore being a BE(Biotechnology) graduate?

Hi Sir, can I get a job as an Intern Software Engineer in Salesforce Bangalore as I have done BE(Biotechnology) course? I want to get this job so with this qualification I can get this job post or not? Please tell me about this asap.

7th May 2021, 12:54 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become an Intern Software Engineer in Salesforce Bangalore being a BE(Biotechnology) graduate?

No, You can't become an Intern Software Engineer in Salesforce Bangalore being a BE(Biotechnology) graduate.

Applicant must be pursuing or completed B.Tech/BE in Computer Science or Information technology.

Applicant must have understanding of algorithms and data structures and how to efficiently implement them into a solution producing clear, efficient and concise code.

Applicant's final selection will be done through HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.avanxo.com
8th May 2021, 02:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Intern Software Engineer in Salesforce Bangalore being a BE(Biotechnology) graduate?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment is given below,

Name of the company- Salesforce

Name of the job position- Software Engineer Intern

>> Candidates must have completed B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized university or college in order to be eligible.

>> You must have good knowledge of Object Oriented program or design.

>> Must have good understanding of CS fundamentals..etc
9th May 2021, 02:13 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become an Intern Software Engineer in Salesforce Bangalore being a BE(Biotechnology) graduate. Because of many Indian IT companies don't discriminate between a BTech biotechnology and BTech in CSE. As you have completed integrated BE/BTech(Biotechnology), you are eligible for this job. You must have the basic knowledge about C, C++, SQL, data structures, algorithm analysis, and Java.

For further details you can check the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?