30th December 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Software Engineer Trainee in Mphasis Bangalore being a BSc(IT) graduate?

Hi Sir, can I get a job as a Software Engineer Trainee in Mphasis Bangalore as I have done BSc(IT) course? I want to get this job so with this qualification I can get this job post or not? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

16th January 2020, 12:20 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Can I become a Software Engineer Trainee in Mphasis Bangalore being a BSc(IT) graduate?

Yes, You can become a Software Engineer Trainee in Mphasis Bangalore being a BSc(IT) graduate.

Eligibilty criteria :-

1)Candidate must be an Indian citizen

2)The candidate needs to possess good communication skills

3)The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location

4)The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology - Applications Testing, Applications Development or Applications Support.

5)The candidate needs to be flexible to work in any timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards

For more details visit on the website www.mphasis.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?