18th October 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a TAC Engineer in Cisco Systems Bangalore being a BCA graduate?

Hi Sir, can I get a job as a TAC Engineer in Cisco Systems Bangalore as I have done a BCA course? I want to get this job so with this qualification I can get this job post or not? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

22nd October 2020, 08:14 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become a TAC Engineer in Cisco Systems Bangalore being a BCA graduate?

No, You can't become a TAC Engineer in Cisco Systems Bangalore being a BCA graduate.

Applicant must be BE/ BTech graduate to be eligible for this role.

Applicant will receive Rs. 6.5 LPA for this role.
23rd October 2020, 11:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a TAC Engineer in Cisco Systems Bangalore being a BCA graduate?

No. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for TAC Engineer in CISCO Systems Bangalore recruitment.

Name of the Company - CISCO Systems

Name of the Job Position - TAC Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E or M.Tech or MCA in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Candidates who have done their BCA course are not eligible since the minimum qualification required is any of the above mentioned courses.

>> You must have strong written communication skills and oral language skills.

>> You need to have good pH Score and there should not be any pending backlogs to be eligible.
28th October 2020, 03:55 PM
chin6303

Talking Re: Can I become a TAC Engineer in Cisco Systems Bangalore being a BCA graduate?

No you cannot became a TCA Engineer in CISCO being a BCA Graduate.

As a TAC engineer, you work on all Cisco networking technologies, including routing and switching, security, data centre, content, optical and wireless.

Eligibility:

B.E or B.Tech degree from any learning institution (2019/20 batch)
College GPA - no restrictions
Great pH score
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to work hard to deliver results
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?