18th October 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview?

Dear Sir/Madam, I came to know that Cisco Systems Bangalore is going to conduct an interview for the post of TAC Engineer. I want to attend this interview so I want to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview.

22nd October 2020, 08:17 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview is as follows.

Applicant must be B.E or B.Tech degree from any learning institution .

There is no restrictions for college GPA.

Applicant must have Great pH score.

Applicant must have Excellent oral and written communication skills.

Applicant must have ability to work hard to deliver results.
23rd October 2020, 11:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Cisco Systems

Name of the Job Position - TAC Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ M.Tech or M.E/ B.Tech or MCA course from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are passing out in the year 2019 or 2018 for this recruitment to be eligible.

>> You must have excellent oral as well as written communication skills.

>> You should be able to work in order to deliver the result.
24th October 2020, 12:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview is that the candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university. The candidate should be knowledgeable in one or more of IP Internet working. The candidate should also Creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
27th October 2020, 09:57 AM
chin6303

Unhappy Re: Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview?

TAC engineer, work on all Cisco networking technologies, including routing and switching, security, data centre, content, optical and wireless.

Eligibility · B.E or B. Tech degree from any learning institution (2019/20 batch)

Cisco Systems, American technology company, operating worldwide, that is best known for its computer networking products
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?