17th August 2019, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore Software Engineer interview for an EE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Cisco Systems Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. I am a BTech EE graduate this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

19th August 2019, 10:26 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore Software Engineer interview for an EE graduate?

Company Name: Cisco Systems(India) Pvt Ltd

Software Engineer || Bangalore || Experience required: Freshers || BE/BTech/ME/MTech ||

2019 & 2020 Batches only.

Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore Software Engineer interview for an EE graduate as follows:

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics.

-Good academic record throughout the career.

-8.5 GPA or higher.

-Knowledge of programming and scripting languages.

-Good communication skills in both written and verbal.

-Good analytical and problem solving skills.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.cisco.com/

20th August 2019, 10:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore Software Engineer interview for an EE graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend CISCO Systems Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this CISCO Systems Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - CISCO Systems

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or concerned field in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are having experience or freshers are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> You must have good understanding of SOC Architecture, Software Partitioning..etc.,

>> You should have good hands on experience with various hypervisors, virtualization technologies, networking, system software..etc.,

>> Must have good understanding of Open Source Development methodology and practice.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?