24th April 2022, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a business loan after B.Pharma to open medicine shop?

Hi respected sir my name is rajendra I have completed b.pharma, so now I want to start my own business so there is required 5lac, can I get loan .on the behalf of business it it is possible then reply sir please

28th April 2022, 01:10 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I get a business loan after B.Pharma to open medicine shop?

Can I get a business loan after B.Pharma to open medicine shop?

Yes, you can get loan to open a medical shop after BPharma. But you must have a license to open a medicine shop.

Given are the banks that provide loans to open business:

1. Axis Bank,

2. HDFC Bank,

3. ICICI Bank.
30th April 2022, 01:18 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

You have to make sure that you have all the necessary pharmacy and drug licenses as well as registration for your pharmacy business.

Once you have satisfactorily completed these procedures for establishing your pharmacy, you are ready to get a business loan for your medical store.
1st May 2022, 01:01 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

If you have all the necessary pharmacy licenses and registration, then you can get easily a loan to open a medicine shop.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?