13th September 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

IT companies offering recruitment to Electrical Engineer who is pursuing CDAC course?

Hello Everyone,
I have done with my B.E. in the field of Electrical Engineering and joined CDAC course. I am interested to join IT sector after my CDAC course. So, I would like to know that which are the companies in IT sector opting CDAC student? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Vishakapatnam
  2. Which are the companies offering jobs for Electrical Engineering students?
  3. Companies offering Electrical System Design Engineer post for experienced candidate in Electrical System Designing?
  4. Syllabus and pattern of CDAC Project Engineer recruitment exam?
  5. What is the procedure for recruitment in CDAC Mohali as an engineer?
  6. When the recruitment of CDAC Project Engineer will be published? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  7. Companies which are offering suitable jobs to fresher Electrical Engineer?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) student in Pune?
  9. List of private electrical companies in which a fresh electrical engineer can get?
  10. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  11. Which are the different electrical companies? I am pursuing B.E B.Tech in Electrical engineering
  12. Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?
  13. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Haryana?
  14. What is the criteria to appear for CDAC? What is the admission procedure?
  15. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  16. SSC recruitment for junior engineer electrical old question papers?
  17. How can I apply for electrical engineer job?
  18. Information on CDAC course after B.E (CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2015, 12:13 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: IT companies offering recruitment to Electrical Engineer who is pursuing CDAC course?

You have done your B.E in field of Electrical Engineering. You also have an interest in IT sector then joining the CDAC course will definitely be a good option after B.E.

**You want to know about the IT companies which come to recruit the CDAC students. Basically after completion of the short term course companies will visit the campus and recruit students.

Following are the companies that will normally visited for campus placement.

TCS, Amdocs, HCL, 3i Infotech, Asian Paints, Atos, Fujitsu, L&T, Manhattan, Microsoft, Rediff, SunGard, NSE Infotech, Tata Technologies, ZS Associates, CISCO, HSBC, Samsung, Rockwell Collins, John Deere, Cybage, Nihilent, KPIT Cummins, Polaris, Qlogic, Sasken, Siemens, Onmobile, Igate-Patni, Mindtree, Capgemini, 3DPLM, Hella, Barclays, SanDisk, Cumulus Systems, Kale Consultants, Canon India, Varian Medical Systems, One Convergence and many more

**Since you have interest in computer sector. So in my opinion you have to join PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (PGDAC) course. As it is one of the oldest one and the best one in terms of placement and in terms of course content.
20th January 2022, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IT companies offering recruitment to Electrical Engineer who is pursuing CDAC course?

is it possible to get jobs abroad after completing CDAC courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?