29th December 2012, 01:44 PM
harkhu

What is the procedure for recruitment in CDAC Mohali as an engineer?

What is the procedure for recruitement in CDAC Mohali as an engineer?
What is its eligibility? Is this paper common for all CDAC branches?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  2. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How is the training in CDAC Mohali? What is the opportunity after finishing the course?
  4. Which is better for weeks training BSNL Training or CDAC Mohali ? -- [New]
  5. What is the scope of CDAC mohali in Embedded system? I have got 57% in B.Tech
  6. What is the criteria to appear for CDAC? What is the admission procedure?
  7. What is the syllabus of library cum informational manager under SSA Haryana in CDAC Mohali?
  8. How may I get solved sample question papers related to computer for computer faculty which working at CDAC, Mohali?
  9. Which companies should I consider for doing internship in ECE branch?
  10. Which one course should I opt for my summer training- either embedded systems, telecom or java at CDAC, Mohali? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with ECE stream from Jaipur
  11. List of companies for implant training for B.E EEE students?
  12. Which course of CDAC is better after B.Tech in IT? When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  14. Procedure of whole CDAC entrance test? How to prepare for the exam?
  15. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  16. Procedure to do CDAC after engineering? Entrance exams and best institutes?
  17. Which is better in terms of education and placements between IIFT Mohali or NIIFT Mohali?
  18. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?