26th May 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in B.Tech(E&TC) in last semester.
I want to join Telecom Company as a Telecom Engineer.
I would like to know that which are the companies
providing job for me. And tell me the job profile of
Telecom Engineer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  2. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  4. Best job in the telecom field for a female?
  5. List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  6. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  7. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  8. How is the future of MBA in telecom management? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What type of course should I do to get a job as fresher telecom engineer? Courses and institutes name?
  10. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  11. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  12. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?
  13. List of the distance education universities approved by AICTE?
  14. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  15. Names of the companies providing job for fresher telecom engineer in India? What is the scope in Information Technology?
  16. Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?
  17. What is eligibility for MBA and PGDM in Telecom? Which one is better MBA or PGDM?
  18. Can I apply for JTO Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
23rd May 2016, 08:51 PM
january2016

Default Re: Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?

There are almost all the companies that can provide you job in telecom sector. Now there is no any kind of restriction that only the telecom company can provide you with telecom job as other company are also having Telecom projects along with them and such companies are called service based companies.

This is the reason why most of the companies are switching to service based instead of Product based.

So, just don't get confined to the telecom companies as there are very less number of telecom companies and you won't be able to get into those companies without having a minimum experience of 2+ years.

So, better to try in service based companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?