11th September 2021, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Confused on what to do in future, which career to choose and how to achieve?

Hi,
My name is Rakesh.
I am currently working in a BPO, I have completed B.tech (have few backlogs).
I had hell lot of dreams to achieve something big when in B.Tech but all in vein. I am 25 years old now.
I was completely frustrated when I had backlogs due to personal issues and still unable to clear them.
I have 74 in 10th and 64.10 in intermediate.
My father owns a service firm. He wants me to be with him after 30 years, I want to become a bank official and provide channels to my father's buisiness
Now, my parents want to see me as an engineer and I am working in a BPO. I lost my social recognition. Chipped with pressures. My life is showing me an ugly face. I have to save a handsome amount of money for next year (personal issues).
Now, I am working to clear my backlogs, I am interested to be a bank official and provide a channel to my father business( I have planned to join a coaching center for SSC and bank po), my parents dream is to see me as an engineer, I am unable to do MBA as I don't hold a degree, In future my parents have decided that I will be with them and take care of his business.
I am now staying in a place 1000 km from my home town.

What should be my next step????

15th September 2021, 08:11 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Confused on what to do in future, which career to choose and how to achieve?

First
you’re searching for your first “real” job or seeking a career change, figuring out what you want to do might take some effort.

If you’re confused about which career path to follow, consider these tips to help you find it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?