13th April 2010, 09:39 PM
rishibuddy

Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

hey ,i am not able 2 decide which stream shd i take whether science or commerce...plz tell me so my future will b bright...

Related Questions:
14th April 2010, 12:40 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

Default Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

1st of all tell me your own intrest then it will be easy to guide you properly.

by the way according to me science will be better option for you due to great scope,

o k
all the best
14th April 2010, 12:56 AM
amitforever
Senior Member+

Default Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

dear friend
its only upto u what u will opt . its only interestwhich u are showing towards the subject.
just go back to your matriculation and close ur eyes and see which subject u have stronger point. and go ahead accordingly
all the best
14th April 2010, 01:02 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Both Have a Good Scope

Choose the branch which interest you. Dont go after people saying science is better than commerce. Its nothing like that. If you do you commerce later do BBA then MBA you will earn double than science gradutes. Even there are more jobs for commerce students.

So I am insisting on a word called Interest:

If you have interest in Science then go for it and if you have interest in commerce just do it.

Just sit back and think what you exactly want to do in you life and you can also take the help of your parents.

Cheers
14th April 2010, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

i think if u are an average student & score less than 80% u should go for the commerce stream becoz i thik that will make
u more comfortable in commerce & later do law ,CS ,CA ,or BBA then MBA I think that will be more helpful in commerce feild.
14th April 2010, 01:13 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

it purely depends on your interest and future plans,
if you want to go in banking sector or some thing related to finance its better to take commerce or if you want to do some thing in engineering or medical field then its better to take science stream
any ways the final choice is yours
all the best
14th April 2010, 01:21 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

to make the decision you have to assess yourself first by deciding whether you are good in maths in science or not,
science is always the better field and has got good career prospects ,so if you are good in science and maths then better go for science in intermediate also
14th April 2010, 01:22 AM
dreamgirl

hi,
see as we know science field take us to the brighter future than commerce.but take that subject in which you are interested. it is not like that you can't take commerce.if you like commerce take it but if you like both, it will better to take science.
14th April 2010, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

which stream should i choose in science except engineering?
14th April 2010, 11:50 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

daer friend
science and commerce are very interested field and both are best.
but i think choose according to your interest. but you can make your
career in commerce field also, you can do bba after 12th or you can be
an entrepreneur to start your own business................

ok
good luck.
14th April 2010, 02:05 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

i think you should opt for commerce as it is growing very rapidly.........nowadays we can find a engineer in every 2nd house but they are unable to show there potential........but there is a great job opportunity in the commerce field and the job are also satisfactory.....

now its upon you which one to choose..........choose the one in which you are really very much interested.........
15th April 2010, 03:13 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

according to you must go for commerce as at present this sector is growing very rapidly and there a vast scope for any one belong to this field............this field een provide you a much better and bright future also........

science also do the same but now we can see many engineers just roaming from office to office in search for job...........

so its upon you which one to choose..........
18th April 2010, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to take coaching for science?
19th April 2010, 12:34 PM
Biswa93

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishibuddy View Post
hey ,i am not able 2 decide which stream shd i take whether science or commerce...plz tell me so my future will b bright...
its a stupid question. You should know your strength. you have to think what you love to do and most importantly what you want to do not what you can do.take a whole day break from your freinds,from your computer etc and sat quietly in a room and think with honest heart what are you best at.
19th April 2010, 05:55 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re:Is it necessary to join coaching for Science

Dear friend

It is not necessary to join coaching if you are sincere
enough for your studies. But Joining coaching
institution saves your time when you get confusion
in your concepts and also gives confidence.

Also it is a matter of fact that the things
that we see in the book, we feel like not
believing in it but once a good teacher
states the same in front of us we
believe him and understand that.
The teachers in coaching institution use to
be very much focused right on the target
of the study. And thus coaching institute
provide a very good guidance.

But if you think that you youe financial
status is weak or you are intelligent enough and you get a group of
intelligent guys with you for study then it would be better that
you do your schools sincerely and study at home at least for 5-6 hours daily.
If you get doubts, consult your batchmets.

Thank you
Good Luck
19th April 2010, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I am so much confused which subject should I opt Schience or commerce. Kindly give your suggestions. My parents are telling me its upto u which suject you want to take. no pressure from parents.
19th April 2010, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

no its not neessary to take coaching for science if you are intelligent and study at yourself at home and your parents can give your time in your studies but coaching in proper guidenance can helps you a lot
20th April 2010, 01:10 AM
ManishPandey22

This is difficult to suggest you but its all depends on your interest. Both are diffirent and also there will be a bright future in both the stream. Its depends only on you.....so, best of luck
20th April 2010, 08:51 PM
edward
Top Answerer

it totally depend upon your interest...........if you are interested in science then go for it and if you are interested in commerce then go for it................

both the field are having almost the same future...........you will be able to earn the same income in both the field.........but nowadays commerce field is booming very much so if you opt for that then you may get a much better life than you will get if you opt for science............

just choose according to your interest..........

all the best for your future......
20th April 2010, 09:12 PM
singla14

bot science and commerce can have a vry gud carrier options... its totally depeds on ur intrest.. from science , u can go for b.tech, mbbs. mtech... and fron commerse c.a., mba etc..
20th April 2010, 11:16 PM
sacgha

Thumbs up Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

Quote:
For choosing a right option you should have to discuss with your family members and also think about that in what area your interest is more?
For ex,you are interested in Web Designing then you should choose B.Tech (IT).
and so on.
Choosing a right option is upto you.
If still you are in confusion then tell me your interest area, then i correctly tell your right stream for the golden future.
So, Best of Luck for your future.
30th April 2010, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

hello i want to go for civil services and i also have a great interst in maths i love maths. i want to take commerce . can commerce give the right and straight way for cs. what things necessery to clear cs. plz tell briefly. thanks.
1st May 2010, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

hi friends. i am interested in maths. i want to take commerce field . can i apply for civil services after doing 11 & 12 from commerce. what is the criteria what are top universities for it. plz reply briefly. thanks bye
2nd May 2010, 01:42 PM
nikitay

Quote:
Hey!! Rishi
I wud like to know ur interest in both streams. Both have a gud scope in today's era.I feel it can solely be ur decision. During dese days u can once go through the books of 11th nd see in which u r interested.Do not worry make up mind during dese days.
All the best
2nd May 2010, 05:12 PM
Priyajain6447

Thumbs up Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

Simply think of your interests.. Find out whether you are interested in medical, engineering or in Chartered Accountancy, MBA etc.
You should find out what are your skills... Do you think that you possess good managerial skills - go for commerce then MBA. If you think you have good planning skills and have interest in Accontancy then go for C.A. Commerce. If you are interested in Science then go for it. You must listen the views of everyone but ultimately you should decide what you have to do. Don't go by what the society, friends, parents will think. Don't depend on what percent you get in 10th 0r 12th. In todays world there are immense opportunities in each field. What is required is to have firm determination and hard work to become the best in whatever you do. Every course demands hard work. So dont think that taking science is a status symbol etc etc.. You will find excellent opportunities Commerce too..So best of luck.
2nd May 2010, 05:46 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear ,
the eligibility for civil services is only graduation in any field so you can apply form it after graduation from commerce field also.....

for universities you will have to appear for their own entrance exams like for manipal universit they have their own entrance exam......

best of luck
2nd May 2010, 08:02 PM
Monika Bansal

hi dear

By asking this question, it seems that you are very serious about your future, which is really very good. So first of all observe yourself that in which field, you are interested. you can observe it from your 10th class subjects. think about that subject, to which you enjoyed while reading whether is it maths or science. if maths, then you should go with commerce otherwise should go with science and if both then you can choose anyone. because both have their own value in the market. both are good.

so wish you all the best
2nd May 2010, 08:17 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

It will be worth saying that only Academically bright or brilliant or 80-90 percent scorer can only study science.

It entirely depends upon someone's interest and passion.

I have seen many student who had not very good Academic background but are well versed with science.

It will be also worth saying that Science has only scope and commerce does'nt.
Every study subject has its own value and limit and career scope.

So, dont get confused, first of all find your interest, check what actually you want to get from life, and then opt for anything.

Best of Luck
2nd May 2010, 08:43 PM
nikitay

Hey!! Guys I hav participated in the competition. I reply to many queries bt it is nt being published.Cn u please tell me what should i do??
4th May 2010, 01:40 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikitay View Post
Hey!! Guys I hav participated in the competition. I reply to many queries bt it is nt being published.Cn u please tell me what should i do??
Hey you had just answered 6 questions.And your present score is 35 and you are presently in the sixth position.

You can always check your ranking in the forum here- http://entrance-exam.net/forum/rankings.php

Best of Luck
4th May 2010, 09:07 AM
Yam Soni

Smile Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

Quote:
Sir now a days Science maths is Good but if U want to go in Company and interested in maintain Accouts and Management and in my thinking Ur future will bright after Commerce Maths it is best for u
4th May 2010, 04:08 PM
quddus

Hi friend...................

Both stream are good...........
But the main topic is that what you want to do? what your aim,your interest?
If science is your interesting subject mainly physics then go for it and if maths is your interesting subject then go with commerce. As you know more about both subjects, both are interesting.
Just think about your aim, about your future, what you are after 10 or 15 years then choose but take a time think more about your future because if your decision became wrong then you will face a lots of problem in future. It is in your own hand my friend.
All the best and thank you!
5th May 2010, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

in commerce doing ca will be a good option or not?
6th May 2010, 03:04 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes off course dear, there is nothing to thnik on it.

CA is always most relevant and among the first choice of Commerce students.

CA is one of the evergreen career prospect which will never loss, its scope in Future like that of MBA.

So, dont be worried about it.Infact India is suffering from Lack of good CA's with expertise knowledge.

Best of Luck

Regards
~Faiyaz~
6th May 2010, 03:49 PM
brrrravi

Smile Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

there are some differnt between science and commerce stream if want to become good proffestional then you should choose science stream and get better carrier from the science stream and also for earning money you can also choose commece stream

good luck...
6th May 2010, 04:09 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Yes definately CA is the best thing which a commerce student can dream of.

CA is a great scope and lots of student every year prepare hard to become a CA. Its considered as a tough field but if you have that level of confidence then nothing is impossible man.

As said by Nike "Just Do It"
6th May 2010, 04:21 PM
satishkomer

Just my dear frnd you have to concentrate on single aim.......either MBA after completion of your grauation or CA .

It is clear both course will give you clear and outstanding career.....

thanks
6th May 2010, 07:29 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Hi
This problem is great problem for every budy after 10th.
It is depand on you and your interest.
If you are interested in technical then go for Science if not then go for commerce, both have good scope.
Good luck
6th May 2010, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

If i take science or commerce,than what will be the career options after 12th in both the cases?
6th May 2010, 09:36 PM
prakashbioc

Quote:
Bright future lies in the both streams but in particular science stream offers lively jobs like medicine, engg and architecture jobs but the commerce course can offer the economics and HR jobs in MNC after you do the MBA in IIMs that can also give you a bright future.
All the Best !!!
11th May 2010, 01:25 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
If i take science or commerce,than what will be the career options after 12th in both the cases?

If you opt for Science then following oppurtunities are available for you.

Engineering.
MEdical.
Teaching.
Research.
Business.
Patent Lawer.
Indian Civil Services.
Indian Engineering Services.
Indian Forest Services.
Defence Services.
SSC.
PSC.
MBA
And various other private sectors.

If you opted for Commerce, then following study and career oppurtunities will be available for you.

Business.
Indian Civil Services.
Indian Engineering Services.
Indian Forest Services.
Defence Services.
SSC.
PSC.
MBA
CA.
ICWA.
CMA.
Corporate Lawer.
Teacher.
Indian Statistical Service.
Indian Economical Service.
And many more private sector.

Therefore , the thing is that weather you opt for Science or Commerce both have Avenues to success. The only requires is to find your interest and then act upon it. Qualification will not lead you to success path, but systematic and wise implemention of your interest and talent.

Best fo Luck

Regards
~Faiyaz~
11th May 2010, 05:41 PM
sonal goel

Dear,
It depends on your interset i.e if you are interested in aaccountance and business then you can go for commerce otherwise if you want to be more systamatised and organised in concepts then you can go for science. But after 12th both the options have equal chances for career and in its growth.
So please think upon your interest and then decide.
All the best!!!!!
15th May 2010, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

scopes of commerce ?????????????
16th May 2010, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

CA is very best for any commerce student..........
17th May 2010, 03:12 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
according to my experience and the job prospects...i would suggest you to take the science.....
because it will give you a more bright carrier than that of commerce.
ok
all the best
17th May 2010, 03:16 PM
kirankshinde

Quote:
Hi Friend

You have to join the stream which interest's you.
But then if you don't know what interest you. then you can go for the apptitude test conduct at different place of the students appear in 10th exam.

Also , if there are no financial Constriats and u are ready to work hard then join in Science.

But if there are Financial Constraints then with a lot of your own hard work you can jion commerce and have a great carear ahead.

Best of Luck.
17th May 2010, 04:29 PM
gaurav goel

IT DEPENDS ON YOUR INTEREST.....
you want to opt for engineering or nedical line.....
17th May 2010, 07:00 PM
danish_ejaz

Quote:
Hi
see it is not really much of concern that what u r choosing science or commerce because both has got good future it really depends upon you how to do hard work whether u take science or commerce your success will depend upon you completely
19th May 2010, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i am intrested in science but confused which science bio science or computer science
19th May 2010, 06:08 PM
navni chawla

Hey i think you shud go 4 the 1 in which u feel u r most confident!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?