5th September 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Which course should i choose to make a career in Telecom sector?

6th September 2015, 12:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should i choose to make a career in Telecom sector?

You should choose technical degree course in order to make a career in telecom sector. However, the course which you should choose depends on your current educational qualification. You can opt for management courses in the field of telecom too, to make a career in telecom sector. Even you can opt for BPO jobs in telecom sector after completion of any graduation or 10+2 course. It is better to go for B.Tech, M.Tech in Telecommunications to make a career in this field or MBA in Telecom to make a career in this field.
8th September 2015, 12:54 PM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: Which course should i choose to make a career in Telecom sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To make career in Telecommunication sector you need to follow this course pattern:

1.Complete 10th with good score.

2.Join Higher Secondary in PCMC (Physics, chemistry, maths, computer science) or PCMB (Physics, chemistry, maths,biology). Or join Science stream.

3.Clear the entrance test for engineering preferable IITJEE or AIEEE or state entrance examinations in high rank.

4.Get admission in Government college or colleges of high reputation and accreditation. The course you should choose is BTech or BE in Electronics and Telecommunication.

BE - Bachelor of Engineering

BTech - Bachelor of Technology

In some colleges the course may be titled as Electronics engineering or Communication Engineering or Telecommunication engineering or Electronics and communication engineering.

But all these courses are same in its basic structure and content.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?