23rd July 2011, 03:59 PM
shah_pratik

Should I choose Telecom Field or Electronics after completing B.E EC?

SIR, I have competed B.E (E.C). now what i do for my battter career . pl.suggest me in which side i make my career either at telecom field or electronics.and for it what i do ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  2. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  3. C-DAC course related to electronics & Telecom field
  4. Which field is good to do for master (M.E) in USA?
  5. How to choose a certification course?
  6. How to choose marine field after doing B.E in electronics and communication
  7. Educational qualification required to apply for BSNL JTO exam -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I choose between Aviation and Telecom? I am a electronics and a telecommunication engineering passed student
  9. Criteria for telecom field? I have completed B.E with EC
  10. Where can I find job in Electronics or Telecom field?
  11. Which group is better for EEE stream in M.Tech?
  12. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  13. Possibility of getting study Visa for Canada after B.Tech Electronics and communication with 64% marks, 5.5 bands in IELTS and 1 year experience in telecom field? -- [New]
  14. Coure in Aeronautics after B.E(electronics and telecommunication)?
  15. Can I get a job in telecom sector after completing B.E in electronics engineering
  16. Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?
  17. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  18. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
7th November 2011, 01:12 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I choose Telecom Field or Electronics after completing B.E EC?

dear friend,

if you are a Electronics student then you can go for any of this sector .
because both sectors are great and have great scope in future life .
so don't worry .just go ahead .
and we all know about telecom sectors how they are growing in yourself .
so you can also go for telecom sector .
best of luck.
7th November 2011, 01:30 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I choose Telecom Field or Electronics after completing B.E EC?

dear friend,

best of luck.
12th November 2011, 11:22 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,friend,

best of luck.
23rd March 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

which is best field in telecom industry?
27th January 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i completed my B.E. in electronics and communication.But i want to change my field In civil engineering,so please i heard that one exam held which can change your field,can be? sir urgent

regards
piyush j.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?