21st October 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about ESDS Software Solutions Pvt Ltd, Mumbai Windows/Linux System Associate Interview?

I have heard that ESDS Software Solutions Pvt Ltd, Mumbai is conducting an interview for the post of Windows/Linux System Associate. I don’t know much more about this post of this company. So, can you please tell me about this company’s post so that I can attend this interview?

4th January 2023, 08:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about ESDS Software Solutions Pvt Ltd, Mumbai Windows/Linux System Associate Interview?

Job description of ESDS Software Solutions Pvt Ltd, Mumbai Windows/ Linux System Associate recruitment:

The detailed job description of ESDS Software Solutions Pvt Ltd, Mumbai Windows/ Linux System Associate recruitment is given below:

Name of the Company - ESDS Software Solutions Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Windows/ Linux System Associate

>> As a Windows/ Linux System Associate, you are required to involve in installing, maintaining the linux operating systems and its configuration.

>> You should be able to resolve the problems that are associate with applications, hardware and Operating system servers..etc.,

>> You are required to monitor the system performance and need to ensure the compliance with the security standards.

>> Also you need to analyze and resolve the issues facing with software, hardware and its applications as an Associate. Other than these, you are required to perform the tasks assigned by concerned manager or project leaders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?