11th September 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Teacher job in private schools after completion of B.Com and 45 years old?

Dear Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to get teachers job in private schools after completion of B.Com and 45 years old? Can you please provide me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

Regards
Rama

15th September 2017, 02:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Teacher job in private schools after completion of B.Com and 45 years old?

Yes, of course you are eligible to get a teacher job in private school after completion of B.Com and 45 years old.

Maximum age limit for teaching is about 45 years in most of the cases.

So you can apply for teacher job with your qualification of graduation in any private school.
15th September 2017, 06:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Teacher job in private schools after completion of B.Com and 45 years old?

According to the eligibility criteria a candidate who has completed bachelor's degree from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks of any age is eligible to apply for the teacher job in private school. Hence you are eligible to apply for the private job.
15th September 2017, 06:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to apply for teacher job in private schools. But if you have degree of B.Ed then you get more priority. But after completing B.Com you are also eligible. You just need to apply in any school where there are vacancies for teachers. In private schools there are not more issues but some reputed private schools also prefer B.Ed passed candidates.
According to me you should also complete B.Ed degree while teaching as because it will help you to upgrade your position in private schools also. After completing B.Ed you can apply for government teacher vacancies.
15th September 2017, 09:10 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Now, all the affiliated schools weather private or government recruits only those teacher in schools which have B.Ed qualification.

So, if you have B.Ed qualification you can visit the school against any vacancy in your subject.

There is no age limit for recruitment as teacher.

For more information about recruitment visit at school in which you want to get the recruitment.
15th September 2017, 11:26 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to get Teacher job in private schools after completion of B.Com degree course even at the age of 45 years. The minimum eligibility criteria for getting a teacher job in private schools are graduation degree and 3-4 years of teaching experience in specialized field/subject.
5th January 2023, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do m.ed at the age of 41?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?