4th June 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Wipro off Campus recruitment? Is there any chance to get placed in Wipro?

I have 68.7% marks in 10th,49.1%marks in 12th,70% marks in bca(2015)till last semester,so please tell me Am i eligible for wipro off campus recruitment?. Please tell me is there any chance to get placed in Wipro for me as per the situation?

5th June 2016, 11:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Wipro off Campus recruitment? Is there any chance to get placed in Wipro?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Wipro Off Campus Recruitment:

No, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in Wipro Off Campus recruitment with the above mentioned percentage criteria. The basic required percentage criteria is given below.

>> Candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA from a recognized university.

>> Minimum Percentage Required in 10th Class - 50% marks

>> Minimum Percentage Required in 12th Class - 50% marks

>> Minimum Percentage Required in B.E/ B.Tech or whichever is applicable - 60% marks

As the minimum percentage required in 12th Class is minimum 50% marks, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Wipro Off Campus recruitment.
6th June 2016, 09:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Wipro off Campus recruitment? Is there any chance to get placed in Wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 68.7% marks in 10th,49.1%marks in 12th,70% marks in bca(2015)till last semester,so please tell me Am i eligible for wipro off campus recruitment?. Please tell me is there any chance to get placed in Wipro for me as per the situation?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Wipro off campus recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro is 50%. Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro recruitment.
6th June 2016, 12:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is very difficult to get a job in Wipro with less than 50% marks in 12th standard. The eligibility for Wipro off Campus is that the candidates should have scored 50% in their 10th, 12th and 60% in graduation. The candidates should not have any standing arrears at the time of selection process. The selection process consists of Aptitude test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview and Personal Interview. You may apply online for the off campus drive for a job in Wipro. The website link is Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?