11th February 2023, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Financial Software and Systems Software Developer Interview?

I have heard that Financial Software and Systems is conducting an interview for the post of Software Developer. I don’t know much more about this post of this company. So, can you please tell me about this company’s post so that I can attend this interview?

12th February 2023, 02:07 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Financial Software and Systems Software Developer Interview?

The detailed information about Financial Software and Systems Software Developer interview is:-

*Candidates must have a BE/BTech degree from a recognised university.

*Candidates must have a knowledge of SQL

*Candidates must have a knowledge of CSS.
12th February 2023, 03:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Financial Software and Systems Software Developer Interview?

Detailed information about Financial Software and Systems Software Developer recruitment:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a Software Developer in Financial Software and Systems are given below:

Name of the Company - Financial Software and Systems

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> You are required to work with the validation team in order to ensure the highest standard of the code components delivered.

>> You need to develop the highly scalable, secure and the elastic solutions which implement industry best practices and the cutting-edge technologies.

>> You need to partner with the DevOps teams to operationalize the product deliveries.

>> You must be able to participate and oversee the delivery of the platform key libraries and coach the other engineering teams on the further development of the business services.
12th February 2023, 08:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Financial Software and System (FSS) is a global banking and digital payments company, with headquarters in India.

:-Prior experience in supporting production critical systems both in Data centre.
:-Prior knowledge in DC to Cloud migrations in the capacity of a Cloud Engineer.
:-Architect is essential
:-Proficient in designing and implementing various network services/solutions.

You can refer to the website https://www.fsstech.com/corporate/careers/currentopenings for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?