2nd February 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the pool campuses going to be held in Pune and Mumbai for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student?

hello
i am a B.Tech 4th year electronics and telecommunication student of mumbai university and i want to know about various pool campuses taking place in pune or mumbai region..., i would also want to know of the websites where i can get updates regarding the pool campuses of the same regions regularly..
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for pool campus in reliance communication? I am a 4th year student of ECE
  2. Industrial training vacancies in Pune and Mumbai for IT students?
  3. Mumbai University BE in Information Technology 4th Sem Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Exam - Download Previous Years Questions Papers
  4. Detailed information about government job for EEE 2nd year student?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture, Bangalore for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th year student?
  7. Documents required to submit for attending Persistent Systems Pool Campus Drive for B.Tech(CSE) last year student? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  8. Details about upcoming Biotech entrance exams?
  9. Information about Pune University? Will I get admission in T.Y.B.Com?
  10. Can I appear for PSU exam if I was detailed for 1 subject in 4th semester of B.E?
  11. Student of B.Tech 4th year : Dates of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  13. Which college can i get in KOP for engineering after scoring 77 in PCM in MHT CET
  14. Information about training/internship opportunities for B.Tech ECE students after 3rd year in Pune and Mumbai
  15. List of engineering colleges where I can get admission after scoring 145 in MHT CET?
  16. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  17. Information about Pune University? I have passed S.YB.Com from Siddharth College in Mumbai
  18. Detailed information about Summer Internship in Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation for B.Tech(E&TC) student?
15th July 2016, 04:28 PM
january2016

Default Re: Detailed information about the pool campuses going to be held in Pune and Mumbai for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student?

Mention below is the list of various pool campus for various companies that is going to take place in the upcoming month of July and August :

1. Syntel.
2. Congizent.
3. TCS.
4. IGate.
5. Capgemini.

These are the companies that usually hires the young and fresh talent from the colleges and train them to be a intuitive resource and asset for the organization.

So, you can try for these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?