25th February 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore

I am a student of b.e. mechanical 4th year student from INDORE INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. INDORE(M.P.) and I have to do my summer vocational industrial training of one month , so please can you provide me the names or list of the industries providing the vocational training in MUMBAI, THANE, NAVI MUMBAI or KHOPOLI or in any other suburbs of MUMBAI i.e. in or around MUMBAI.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of training at Indore Tools Limited company?
  2. Industrial Training for 1 month in Mumbai, Thane, Khopoli and Navi Mumbai for Mechanical student? -- [New]
  3. Which government college can I get after scoring 79% in MCA CET?
  4. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many top colleges are available in MP?
  6. Which college is good for me after scoring 90 marks in MP?
  7. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  8. Training for B.E EEE students? Any government organizations providing training?
  9. List of companies in Indore providing training to B.E 3rd year Students of Computer science branch?
  10. Which government college can i get after scoring 799 rank in OBC category in MPPET?
  11. Are there any companies in Nagpur, Indore or Bhopal which provides vocational training in Electronics & Communication?
  12. Is there is any engineering institute in Indore by name of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Technology?
  13. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  14. List of companies which offer Winter Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Indore?
  15. Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?
  16. Names of the companies at Indore? I want to do training in electronics
  17. Which college will I get after scoring 84 marks in MPPET?
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 86% in 12th board and 32 marks in MPPET?
9th April 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore

how to apply industrial trainning I am student of 2 nd year I to applly vacationl training of 15 dayys which ...company accept my propasl in any are like mumbaii. banglore. hydrebad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?