26th March 2020, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Software Engineer interview in Cisco Systems Chennai?

I want to attend the Software Engineer interview of Cisco Systems Chennai. I don’t know about the qualification which is essentially required to attend the interview for this post in this company. Kindly tell me about the educational qualification.

28th March 2020, 08:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Software Engineer interview in Cisco Systems Chennai?

Educational qualification required to attend Software Engineer interview in Cisco Systems Chennai is given below:-

1. The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university.

2. The candidate should have experience of 0 to 3 years.

3. Only entry-level engineers are eligible.

4. The candidate should be flexible to work in Shifts.

5. The candidate should have good communication skills.
28th March 2020, 08:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Angry Re: Educational qualification required to attend Software Engineer interview in Cisco Systems Chennai?

Educational qualification required to attend Software Engineer interview in Cisco Systems Chennai is that the applicant must have consistent academic records from class 10th on wards. The applicant should have a good hold on mathematics. The applicant should have good communication skills. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?