2nd April 2021, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate interview in Wipro Kolkata

Sir, can you please tell me what educational qualification is required to attend the interview for the post of Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate in Wipro Kolkata? I am interested in attending this interview. Kindly help me to know about the educational qualification. Thank you!

4th April 2021, 08:54 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate interview in Wipro Kolkata

Educational qualification required to attend Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate interview in Wipro Kolkata are as follows:

1. The candidates should have done B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA and BSc economics.
2. There is requirement of MBA candidates.
3. The percentage criteria should be like 10th- 50% or above, 12th- 50% or above & UG-50% or 5.0 CGPA above.
5th April 2021, 09:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate interview in Wipro Kolkata

Educational Qualification required to attend Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate Wipro Kolkata recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to attend Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate Wipro Kolkata recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Wipro

Name of the Job Position - Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate

>> You must have completed B.Com or BBA or BBM or BMS or BA or B.Sc in Economics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates passing out in the year 2020 or 2021 are eligible for this recruitment.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 50% marks.

>> Maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th class and graduation.
6th April 2021, 12:51 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Educational qualification required to attend Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate interview in Wipro Kolkata is as follows.

Applicant must have minimum qualification of graduation.

Applicant must have maintained minimum 50% or 5 CGPA throughout the academics to be eligible for this role.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://careers.wipro.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?