2nd April 2021, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate in Wipro Kolkata

Sir, I want to know about the description of the Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate post which is offered in Wipro Kolkata. Kindly let me know about the description of this job so that I can handle it. Kindly tell me immediately.

4th April 2021, 09:06 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Job description of Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate in Wipro Kolkata

**Job description of Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate in Wipro Kolkata are as follows:
1. The Candidate has to answer the questions, support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
2. He has to manage data and implement changes.
3. He has to respond in a specific time to all service related issues.
4. He has to troubleshoot system and network problems.
5. He has to diagnose, solve hardware or software related issues.
6. He has to Provide support with relevant reports.
5th April 2021, 09:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate in Wipro Kolkata

Job Description of Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate in Wipro Kolkata recruitment:

The detailed job description of Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate in Wipro Kolkata recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Wipro

Name of the Job Position - Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate

>> You are required to provide support including the procedural documentation and relevant reports.

>> You need to troubleshoot the system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.

>> You need to manage the data and implementing the changes and providing employees and clients with the guidance in handling difficult or complex problems in resolving complaints.

>> You should support the rollout of the new applications and manage many open cases at one time.
6th April 2021, 12:55 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Job description of Digital Workspace Service Desk Associate in Wipro Kolkata is as follows.

Applicant will be managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.

Applicant would be responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.

Applicant will troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.

Applicant must have basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.

Applicant must have excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?