2nd September 2020, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend iOS Software Engineer interview in Dunzo Bangalore?

Sir, can you please tell me what educational qualification is required to attend the interview for the post of iOS Software Engineer in Dunzo Bangalore? I am interested in attending this interview. Kindly help me to know about the educational qualification. Thank you!

5th September 2020, 11:48 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend iOS Software Engineer interview in Dunzo Bangalore?

Educational qualification required to attend iOS Software Engineer interview in Dunzo Bangalore is as following.

Applicant must be BTech graduate from a good college with minimum 6 CGPA.

I'm giving official website for more inquiry.

http://dunzo.com
6th September 2020, 09:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend iOS Software Engineer interview in Dunzo Bangalore?

Educational Qualification required to attend iOS Software Engineer recruitment in Dunzo Bangalore:

The basic educational qualification required to attend iOS Software Engineer in Dunzo Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Dunzo

Name of the Job Position - iOS Software Engineer

>> You must have completed Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Software Engineering or its concerned fields in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must have 0 to 2 years of experience in developing the iOS Applications.

>> Also having experience in understanding the large and complex cod bases and architectures.

>> You must have strong CS fundamentals
9th September 2020, 10:49 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Educational qualification required to attend iOS Software Engineer interview in Dunzo Bangalore?

Eligibility:

Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech

A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
Good experience in Swift language.
Experience in developing at least a couple of apps.
Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?