5th March 2020, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Software Engineer interview in Baker Huges Bangalore?

Sir, can you please tell me what educational qualification is required to attend the interview for the post of Software Engineer in Baker Huges Bangalore? I am interested in attending this interview. Kindly help me to know about the educational qualification. Thank you!

9th March 2020, 06:33 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Software Engineer interview in Baker Huges Bangalore?

Educational qualification required to attend Software Engineer interview in Baker Huges Bangalore as follows:-

1. Qualifying a bachelor's degree in computer science or related work-field study branches. ( BE/BTech/ ME/MTech)
2. 0-2 years of relevant experience in the same field.
3. Good academic record throughout the career.
4. No live backlogs.
5. Batch: 2019 / 2020 are eligible for this recruitment drive only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of Institutes offering Cardio Vascular Technology courses in Kerala? Fee structure for these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses? 12 11th June 2019 11:19 PM
How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same? 2 8th May 2016 09:16 PM
Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses? 11 12th June 2015 12:41 PM
Which courses are available in Pune Film Institute? Admission procedure and fee structure of the courses? Qualifications required for admission? 37 7th March 2015 02:22 PM
Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses? 1 16th June 2011 03:25 PM