4th September 2020, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Intern in Paypal International Chennai?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of the Software Intern post which is available in Paypal International Chennai. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

7th September 2020, 12:49 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Intern in Paypal International Chennai?

Job description of Software Intern in Paypal International Chennai is as follows.

You will work on development, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end, and back end.

As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and triage production issues.
7th September 2020, 09:00 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Intern in Paypal International Chennai?

Roles and responsibilities of a Software Intern in Paypal International Chennai recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Software Intern in Paypal International Chennai recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Paypal International

Name of the Job Position - Software Intern

>> You are required to work alongside the best and brightest Engineering talent in Industry.

>> As a Software Intern, you need to curious and dynamic to build the new experience as well as improving the existing products.

>> You should be able to develop the distributed systems powering the world's largest e-commerce as well as payment websites.

>> You must be a core participant of the team and need to estimate the engineering efforts, prioritize the projects and plan the implementations.

>> You are required to involve in the following tasks which are test quality, search, platform, front end, back end and big data..etc.,
9th September 2020, 10:40 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Job description of Software Intern in Paypal International Chennai?

Job Description:

you will work in the areas of marketing spend optimisation, product performance, business dynamics and data visualization. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious to find opportunities, create new solutions and take ideas to execution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?