28th September 2010, 06:44 PM
mailme.swati26

Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?

I'm doing my B.Sc. (Electronics, Physics and Maths). After this I want continue with electronics. I want to know what courses are available in IC technology, microelectronics etc. I'd also like to know which universities offer these courses and what are the procedures and eligibility criteria for admission to these courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses related to Space Technology? Which universities offer these courses?
  2. List of Institutes offering Cardio Vascular Technology courses in Kerala? Fee structure for these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  3. How can I get details for Kerala M.Sc entrance exam?
  4. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. Information about seat availability in CUSAT? I have Muslim Reservation
  7. How many courses are there in Engineering? What are the specializations of MBA?
  8. Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?
  9. What are the requirements and eligibility for the following courses Masters in abroad? -- [New]
  10. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  11. Information about the courses in MS and the universities in USA and India offering MS course?
  12. MBA courses in shipping and colleges offering such courses?
  13. Which course to choose for studying in Canada after 12th?
  14. List of various M.E courses after E.E.E course? Eligibility criteria for doing M.E courses?
  15. Which are the further courses available after BSc Microbiology Honors? List of top universities offering the courses? Possibilities of jobs after the course completion?
  16. Which is the best course in MS after doing B.E ECE? Which are the courses in MS and university in US offering the MS course?
  17. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
16th June 2011, 04:25 PM
kartavya99

Default Re: Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?

you should select iit. its best option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?