10th October 2020, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Data Scientist-I interview of Zebra Technologies Bangalore?

Hi Sir/Madam, can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the interview of Data Scientist-I conducted by Zebra Technologies Bangalore? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to attend this interview.

13th October 2020, 11:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Data Scientist-I interview of Zebra Technologies Bangalore?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Data Scientist-I of Zebra Technologies Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Data Scientist-I of Zebra Technologies Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Zebra Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Data Scientist-I

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree or Master's or PhD in Statistics or Computer Science or Mathematics or concerned stream in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of experience are eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must have excellent written as well as verbal communication skills. You must have good working knowledge with Hadoop, Spark R.Hands..etc.,

>> You must have good knowledge of Statistics Modeling as well as algorithms.
15th October 2020, 09:14 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Data Scientist-I interview of Zebra Technologies Bangalore?

Eligibility to apply for the Data Scientist-I interview of Zebra Technologies Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant must hold Bachelor’s degree/Advanced degree – masters or PhD - strongly preferred in Statistics, Mathematics, Data/Computer Science or related discipline.

Applicant must have working experience of 2- 5 years.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.

https://apac-zebra.icims.com/jobs/90651/jobdetails/job?mobile=false&width=910&height=500&bga=true&nee dsRedirect=false&jan1offset=330&jun1offset=330
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?