10th October 2020, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Data Scientist-I in the Zebra Technologies Bangalore?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am willing to join Zebra Technologies Bangalore for the post of Data Scientist-I. I will attend the interview as it is going on. I would like to know about the roles of this particular post at this company. Please tell me about the job roles asap.

14th October 2020, 12:40 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Data Scientist-I in the Zebra Technologies Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Data Scientist-I in Zebra Technologies Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Data Scientist-I in Zebra Technologies Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - Zebra Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Data Scientist-I

>> You are required to support the creation of analytical models with emphasis on predictive as well as prescriptive analytics apart from the descriptive.

>> You are required to interact with the product and service teams in order to identify the questions as well as issues for data analysis and experiments.

>> You need to evaluate new data to collect for the products or services under the consideration for development.

>> You should be able to support the development as well as coding of the software programs, automated scripts and algorithms..etc.,

>> As a Data Scientist, you are required to identify the meaningful insights from the large data and metadata sources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?