23rd March 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Mindtree Junior Engineer recruitment for ECE graduate?

Hello,
I have done B.E. in ECE. Can I eligible to apply in Junior Engineer recruitment of Mindtree? Please tell me about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment being ECE graduate of Tamil Nadu?
  2. Selection procedure in Mindtree for Engineers recruitment?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  4. Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate?
  5. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  6. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  7. Topics to prepare for GD round of Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineer recruitment?
  8. Total seats available for Engineer post through Mindtree Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Previous papers of RRB Sr section engineer and Junior Section Engineer recruitment exam -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  11. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment with relaxation for Physically Disabled candidate?
  12. Can I attend Mindtree Interview for Engineer recruitment with 7.68 CGPA in B.E., 67% in 12th and 65% in 10th?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Information Technology) student?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  15. Eligibility to apply in TCS Trainee Engineer recruitment for Statistics graduate?
  16. How should I apply for Junior Trainee engineer in NTPC
  17. Should a candidate sign bond to join Junior Engineer post in Mindtree? Duration of bond agreement?
  18. How can I apply for BSNL Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment in Assam?
24th March 2016, 10:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Mindtree Junior Engineer recruitment for ECE graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done B.E. in ECE. Can I eligible to apply in Junior Engineer recruitment of Mindtree? Please tell me about this as soon as possible.
Yes, you can apply for Mindtree recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of MindTree recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for MindTree is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for MindTree recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?