16th June 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture, Hyderabad Software Developer interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of Accenture, Hyderabad for the post of Software Developer. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

18th June 2019, 07:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture, Hyderabad Software Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria:

Currently there are multiple opening for Software Developer in various skills in Accenture.
Below are the basic eligibility criteria for all the Software developer opening in various skills:

1. You must have completed your BE / BTech from any recognize university in full time course.

2. You must have at least 60% marks through out your academic career to get eligible.

3. You must have good analytical and Problem solving skill.

4. You must have good Communication skill.

5. You have to be a quick learner to adopt new technologies.

For more details you can visit the below official website:
https://www.accenture.com/in-en/careers/jobsearch?jk=hyderabad
19th June 2019, 11:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture, Hyderabad Software Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend Accenture, Hyderabad Software Developer interview are given below;

You must have obtained a BE/BTech or MCA degree in in any discipline from a recognized university.

You must have secured minimum 60% marks at UG/PG label.

You should not have more than one year education gap.

You should not have current backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?