24th May 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

When I can start my MCA degree under SASTRA University after joining TCS Ignite in Chennai?

TCS collaborate with SASTRA University
When I can start my MCA degree under SASTRA University after joining TCS Ignite in Chennai?

28th February 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When I can start my MCA degree under SASTRA University after joining TCS Ignite in Chennai?

How much admission fee we have to submit if one has selected in TCS and wants to persue MCA degree from Sastra University?
31st March 2015, 09:32 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When I can start my MCA degree under SASTRA University after joining TCS Ignite in Chennai?

Congratulations for the job !!!

First they will ask you whether you are interested or not to do MCA degree under SASTRA University. It is not mandatory to do MCA course. It is employee choice if you are interested you can do the MCA course while full-time of TCS employee. The course will be started in the month of June/July. You have to pay the fees and TCS won't reimburse the fees. You have to pay Rs.5000/-. This has to be paid as an annual fee at the commencement of every academic year.
19th June 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I have received offer letter from TCS but didn't get any mail regarding MCA from shastra university. Will i be asked for it after joining or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?