5th August 2019, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Engineer Trainee interview?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Replicon Software Bangalore is conducting an interview for the post of Engineer Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

8th August 2019, 05:18 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Engineer Trainee interview in Replicon Software Bangalore is given below :-

1)Candidates must have completed BE / BTech (CS / IT / IS) Branch – 2019 Batch.

2)Candidates must have Good academics

3)Candidates must have Good pH score

3)Candidates must not have any current Backlogs

For more information visit on (www.replicon.com)
8th August 2019, 11:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Replicon Software Bangalore Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Replicon Software

Name of the Job Position - Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Information Science or Information Technology or Computer Science from 2019 passout in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks. There should not be any pending backlogs to be eligible. You must have good pH Score.
9th August 2019, 12:09 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Replicon Software Engineer Trainee interview, candidates should have completed their BE/B.Tech in IT/CS/IS, M.Sc/MCA from a recognized university.

Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th and graduation with minimum 60% marks.

Candidates should have cleared all the pending backlogs at the time of applying and long educational gaps will not be entertained.
10th August 2019, 01:13 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name : Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd

Experience Required: Fresher

Eligibility to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Engineer Trainee interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.
-Good academic record.
-Good communication skills.
-Good analytical and problem solving skills.
-2019 batch only.
-No live backlogs.
11th August 2019, 06:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I came to know that Replicon Software Bangalore is conducting an interview for the post of Engineer Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Replicon Software is,

Replicon Software= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Replicon Software recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?