7th December 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Amazon, Bangalore Catalog Associate interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Amazon, Bangalore is hiring for the post of Catalog Associate. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

9th December 2018, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amazon, Bangalore Catalog Associate interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Amazon, Bangalore Catalog Associate recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Amazon, Bangalore Catalog Associate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Amazon

Name of the Job Position - Catalog Associate

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or BCA or MCA or B.Sc or Any graduation is required in order to be eligible.

>> You should have working knowledge of computers like Basic MS office kind of skills.

>> You must have excellent communication skills, logical and analytical skills. You are required to perform variety of tasks that are related to content for video catalog quality.
11th December 2018, 07:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amazon, Bangalore Catalog Associate interview?

In order to appear for Amazon, Bangalore Catalog Associate interview, you should have completed your BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc/MCA/M.Tech from a recognized college/university. You should have secured 65% to 70% marks throughout the academic career. You must have good computer and technical knowledge. You must have good communication skills with fluency in English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?