28th November 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Amdocs, Pune Associate Software Engineer interview?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Amdocs, Pune for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Amdocs, Pune for this post. Please tell me asap.

5th December 2018, 10:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amdocs, Pune Associate Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Amdocs, Pune Associate Software Engineer interview:

Aspirant must have passed BE/BTech ME/MTech ((CS, IT, ECE and E&TC streams only) or MCA from any recognized university to be eligible.

Aspirant must have obtained minimum 60% marks and above throughout their academics (10th,12th, Graduation and current course).

Aspirant should not have any backlogs.

Aspirant must have good communication skills.

Aspirant should not have appeared for Amdocs Recruitment process in any Campus/Off Campus process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?