28th January 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Amdocs, Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Associate Software Engineer post in Amdocs, Bengaluru. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Amdocs, Bengaluru.

7th February 2019, 11:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amdocs, Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Amdocs, Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer interview:

You must have done BE/BTech / M.Tech with (Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication) or MCA from any recognized university.
Requirement of percentage criteria throughout academics (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation & Post - Graduation) is minimum 60% & above.
You should not have any backlog during any course in your 10th, 12th, Graduation or Post-Graduation.
Only circuit batch pass out candidates can apply.
You should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.
You should have good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development.

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th February 2019 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?