1st September 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend an Application Engineer interview in Altair Bangalore?

Sir/Madam, I need to know about the eligibility criteria to attend the interview of Altair Bangalore for the post of an Application Engineer. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria? Kindly let me know about the eligibility to attend this interview.

4th September 2020, 09:14 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend an Application Engineer interview in Altair Bangalore?

Eligibility Criteria required to Altair Bangalore Application Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Altair Bangalore Application Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Altair

Name of the Job Position - Application Engineer

>> You must have minimum of 2 to 8 years of proven customer support experience in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Also must have good knowledge of Linux Operating Systems and Unix Utilities.

>> Having strong working knowledge of Job Schedulers and experience in supporting the EDA or CAD development is an added advantage.
5th September 2020, 10:53 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Eligibility to attend an Application Engineer interview in Altair Bangalore?

Eligibility:

Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Job Description : Entry Level Engineer

Additionally should have great information on Linux Operating Systems and Unix Utilities.

Having solid working information on Job Schedulers and involvement with supporting the EDA or CAD advancement is an additional preferred position
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?