29th January 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Aptean, Kolkata Associate Software Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of Aptean, Kolkata for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

17th March 2019, 02:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Aptean, Kolkata Associate Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Aptean, Kolkata Associate Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Aptean, Kolkata Associate Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Aptean

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech or MCA course from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Eligible streams are given below,
* Computer Science
* All Electrical Branches (Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics..etc.,)
* Information Science

>> You should not have any pending backlogs in order to be eligible. The minimum percentage required throughout the academics should be 65% marks to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?