1st April 2011, 06:46 PM
anwer.fahad12

Which is a better company between CSC and TCS in terms of projects,technology and growth prospects?

I have got plecement in CSC and TCS.Please guide which is the better company in terms of projects,technology and growth prospects.
Thanx in advance

5th April 2011, 04:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better company between CSC and TCS in terms of projects,technology and growth prospects?

CSC acquired PMSI in the year 2000. Thats how it set up its operation in India. This is quite a reputed firm. TCS to is well reputed. This being of Indian origin is quite known the country. Also the areas of operations are wide. You need to check the job profile before deciding.
14th June 2011, 02:43 PM
sachin6

Default Re: Which is a better company between CSC and TCS in terms of projects,technology and growth prospects?

Compare these two companies,tcs will be better for all aspects and For working people also.
15th June 2011, 11:20 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see,both projects CSC and TCS is a very good and big company.

turn over in CSC in compare to TCS is minimum 10 times greater.

as well as technology and growth prospects in CSC is very good.

but if you can consider job stability , then TCS is far better than CSC.

all the best.........
16th June 2011, 01:00 AM
sureshcbe
Member+

tcs is better option than cts because tcs does not depends particularly on any country for their projects
28th June 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

csc is the best one
3rd July 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to join CSC or Mahindra Satyam ?
22nd August 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

now m in working in TCS company since last two years now i want to switch so wat i do can choose CSC
3rd October 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

some one please help me for CSC interview.. guide me.. Its my first interview... tomorrow.. :(
2nd November 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi i got selected in TCS ,CSC and Igate, on JAVA/J2EE Technology. Iam confusing which one is better..Please help me.
2nd November 2011, 09:37 PM
VegaSridhar

Hi Guys, Let me give you a few points of both CSC and TCS.

If I take CSC,
1. $16.2 Billion global IT services Powerhouse.
2.50+ year track record of client service excellence.
3.Ranking 155 on the FORTUNE 500 for 2011.
4.one of FORTUNE Magazine's "World's Most Admired Comapanies".
5.93,000 employees worldwide and operating in more than 90 countries.
6.60+ service delivery centres.
7.2,500 enterprise clients

Now Let me take TCS

1. It has been grandfather of Indian IT industry since 1968.
2. It bags 20% of Indian IT exports.
3.TCS has unmatched national record. It framed and executed projects like SBI,NSDL,NSE,Indian Railways,e-passport,Finance Ministry trade and so.
4.TCS has its roots in more than 47 countries and more than 142 branches across the globe.
5.TCS got a global brand of Trust and it is globally regarded as a stable form.
6.TCS so far has 12 acquisitions.
7. It is the first one billion dollar company from India.
8.It carries the global brand of TATA Group.

After looking at that ,I feel CSC has an edge in terms of global services but coming to job security and stability TCS is irreplacable. It depends on your career profile and package too. But for a fresher CSC is a good option.

Veg Sridhar.
2nd November 2011, 10:50 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
Originally Posted by anwer.fahad12 View Post
I have got plecement in CSC and TCS.Please guide which is the better company in terms of projects,technology and growth prospects.
Thanx in advance
hello dear

see,both projects CSC and TCS is a very good and big company.

turn over in CSC in compare to TCS is minimum 10 times greater.

as well as technology and growth prospects in CSC is very good.

but if you can consider job stability , then TCS is far better than CSC.

all the best.........

thank you
26th March 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

hi i am from eee.i got placed in both tcs and csc.which one is better for my career?pls help!!!
5th March 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am leaving TCS after 5 years of exp and joining CSC, will that be a good decisions??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?