30th July 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Aptean Bangalore Associate Development Engineer interview?

Hello friends, I am interested to join as an Associate Development Engineer in Aptean Bangalore. As I know, they are hiring, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview for this post. Thank you!

3rd August 2019, 12:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Aptean Bangalore Associate Development Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Aptean Bangalore Associate Engineer - Development recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Aptean Bangalore Associate Engineer - Development recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Aptean

Name of the Job Position - Associate Engineer - Development

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should have minimum experience to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must have good knowledge in Development environments and debugging tools.
3rd August 2019, 09:25 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Aptean Bangalore Associate Development Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Aptean Bangalore Associate Development Engineer interview as follows :

Experience Required : Freshers

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in 2019 batch only ( BE/BTech).
-Good pH score.
-Good academic record.
-Good communication skills.
-Knowledge in programming languages.
3rd August 2019, 12:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Aptean Bangalore Associate Development Engineer interview :-

1) You must have completed your B.Tech / BE / MCA degree in 2018 -2019 batch from any recognized university in regular course.

2) You must have 60% marks through out your educational career.

3) You should have good communication skill.

4) You should have good pH score.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.aptean.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?