6th March 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Aptean Software Engineer interview?

Hello, can anyone tell me that what kind of eligibility criteria is required to attend the interview of Aptean for the post of Software Engineer? Please help me to know about this.

11th April 2018, 09:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Aptean Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Aptean Software Engineer Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to attend Aptean Software Engineer recruitment is as follows,

>> Candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech or it's equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who have completed their Graduation in 2016/ 2017/ 2018 are eligible to attend if it is off campus recruitment. On the other side, candidates who are done with their graduation in 2017/2018 only are eligible to attend Aptean Software Engineer recruitment.

>> You must have a good academic record in order to be eligible. The selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Interview followed by HR Interview.

>> Knowledge of C#, .NET, ERP or CRM domain would be an added advantage in order to score good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?