6th March 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Salary package and roles & responsibilities of Software Engineer in Aptean?

Hi team, I want to get job in Aptean as a Software Engineer. Can anyone of you tell me about the salary package for this post? Also let me know about the roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in this company.

30th April 2022, 02:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package and roles & responsibilities of Software Engineer in Aptean?

Salary Package and roles and responsibilities of a Software Engineer in Aptean recruitment:

The detailed information about salary as well as roles and responsibilities of a Software Engineer in Aptean recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company- Aptean

Name of the Job Position- Software Engineer

>> As a Software Engineer, you are required to involve in development and testing of the new software solutions as well as applications.

>> You should be able to write the codes and complete the programming. Also need to debug the software applications and solutions.

>> You are required to participate in software development life cycle from the requirement gathering.

>> You need to contribute to code reviews and projects.

>> You should be able to identify the product requirements and potential improvements

>> Also you need to deliver the high quality software applications as well as solutions.

>> The salary starting would be around 8 lacks per Annum for a Software Engineer in Aptean as far as my best knowledge is concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?