19th September 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Atos India Pvt Ltd, Kolkata Operations Support Analyst interview?

Hi Sir, I am interested to attend an interview of Atos India Pvt Ltd, Kolkata for the post of Operations Support Analyst. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing an interview for this post in Atos India Pvt Ltd, Kolkata. Waiting for your reply!

30th September 2018, 07:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Atos India Pvt Ltd, Kolkata Operations Support Analyst interview?

To attend Atos India Pvt Ltd, Kolkata Operations Support Analyst interview, candidate should have completed their BE/B.Tech in ECE, CSE, EEE, IT, Civil, Mechanical, ME, M.Tech, BCA, MCA, M.Sc, B.Sc, M.Com, MA, MBA, ME, Diploma, BA, B.Ed. Candidate should have scored minimum 65% marks in 10th, 12th and in graduation/post graduation with no pending backlogs and educational gaps. Candidate must have good computer knowledge also.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?