23rd October 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?

Sir,
I have attended Wipro On-Campus Interview and I have not cleared it if I want to attend again Off-Campus then should I have to wait for 6 months?

Related Questions:
14th November 2015, 01:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?

Yes, you need to wait for six months if you had appeared in the On-Campus recruitment drive of Wipro and got rejected. This a policy in Wipro wherein once rejected, you will not be allowed to appear for the recruitment drive within six months. Many students still apply and get through the process. Some get sacked later when audit is undertaken while some do not. So it is better you do not appear in Wipro for six months, instead try for other companies.
25th March 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?

Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive if rejected in off - campus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?