29th September 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru. So, I want to know about the salary.

30th September 2018, 08:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru?

Salary Package of Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bangalore:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for a Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bangalore is given below.

Name of the Company - Barracuda Networks

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

Salary Package offered - 6.0 Lakh Per Annum

If you have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA course then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
2nd October 2018, 09:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru?

Selected candidates for Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru will be appointed as an intern for the first 3 months during which candidate will get a stipend of Rs. 25,000/- per month. Based on the review and successful completion of the internship, the status of candidate will be converted to permanent employment at the above mentioned CTC and will get a salary package of around INR 6.0 lacs per annum. If selected, candidate will have to join Barracuda Networks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?