29th September 2018, 08:31 PM

Salary package of Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru. So, I want to know about the salary.

30th September 2018, 08:11 PM
Effort Never Dies

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru?

Salary Package of Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bangalore:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for a Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bangalore is given below.

Name of the Company - Barracuda Networks

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

Salary Package offered - 6.0 Lakh Per Annum

If you have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA course then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
2nd October 2018, 09:38 PM

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru?

Selected candidates for Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru will be appointed as an intern for the first 3 months during which candidate will get a stipend of Rs. 25,000/- per month. Based on the review and successful completion of the internship, the status of candidate will be converted to permanent employment at the above mentioned CTC and will get a salary package of around INR 6.0 lacs per annum. If selected, candidate will have to join Barracuda Networks.