25th December 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Interview for a candidate with 50% in 12th Science and 60% in B.E.?

Hello,
I have scored 50% marks in my 12th Science. Am I eligible for Capgemini Off-Campus Interview? I am a B.E. graduate and scored 60% marks in it.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Capgemini On-Campus Interview for a candidate with 62% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  3. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 77% in 10th, 59.9% in 12th and 7.4 CGPA till 5th semester of B.E.?
  4. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  5. CPGEMINI APTI and placement question papers?
  6. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Interview for a candidate with 80% in 12th, 50% in 10th and 87% in B.E.?
  7. Can I attend CAPGEMINI interview after scoring 63% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 60% in degree and 84% in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to attend Capgemini interview for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
  9. Selection procedure through Capgemini off-campus interview?
  10. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?
  11. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any interview by CapeGemini in coming month for B.Tech graduate?
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  14. Is GD round available in Capgemini Off-Campus Interview? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  15. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to attend iGATE Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has a gap of 1 year between 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?
  18. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 63% till 6th semester of B.E.?
10th January 2016, 11:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Interview for a candidate with 50% in 12th Science and 60% in B.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have scored 50% marks in my 12th Science. Am I eligible for Capgemini Off-Campus Interview? I am a B.E. graduate and scored 60% marks in it.
As per 12th standard marks, you are not eligible for Capgemini Off-Campus Interview.

Eligibility criteria for Capgemini placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Capgemini is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Capgemini recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?