15th October 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend CGI Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer interview?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of CGI Hyderabad for the post of Senior Software Engineer. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview?

19th October 2020, 09:55 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend CGI Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend CGI Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer interview is as follows.

Applicant must have completed BTech with CSE or relevant.

Applicant must have Skills like - Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Angular, Jquery, Web Services.

Applicant must be good at PL/SQL.

Applicant must have 4-6 years of overall work experience.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.cgi.com
21st October 2020, 12:27 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend CGI Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend CGI Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend CGI Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - CGI Hyderabad

Name of the Job Position - Senior Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.Tech or MS in Computer Science from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Having experience of 3 to 6 years would be beneficial for getting selected in this recruitment.

>> You must be willing to work in Shifts if required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?