15th October 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to attend Senior Software Engineer interview in Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I want to attend the interview of Tech Mahindra Bangalore for the post of Senior Software Engineer. I came to know that they are offering this post. I just want to know what qualification is required to attend this interview?

19th October 2020, 10:08 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Qualification required to attend Senior Software Engineer interview in Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Qualification required to attend Senior Software Engineer interview in Tech Mahindra Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant must have completed Bachelor degree/ Master degree.

Applicant must have working experience of 3 to 9 years.

Applicant must have all required skills.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.techmahindra.com
21st October 2020, 12:10 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to attend Senior Software Engineer interview in Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Qualification required to attend Senior Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to attend Senior Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Tech Mahindra

Name of the Job Position - Senior Software Engineer

>> You are required to pass Bachelor's Degree or Higher Degree from a recognized institute or university to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should have good and prescribed experience in the concerned field.

>> You must be having good knowledge of Spring Boot.
31st October 2020, 06:51 PM
chin6303

Question Re: Qualification required to attend Senior Software Engineer interview in Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Qualification required to attend Senior Software Engineer interview in Tech Mahindra Bangalore

1) B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI ).

2) Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2018 & 2017 are eligible to apply.

3) M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information technology can apply.

4) MCA graduates are also eligible to apply.

5) The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India.

Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command on technical subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?