15th October 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Senior Software Engineer interview of Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Sir, can you please help me to know about the procedure of selection for Senior Software Engineer post in Tech Mahindra Bangalore? I am unable to get this information that is why I need your help. Please help me!

19th October 2020, 10:10 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Senior Software Engineer interview of Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Selection procedure in Senior Software Engineer interview of Tech Mahindra Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant will be shortlisted on the basis of experience and qualification.

Shortlisted applicant will go through 3 stage interview procedure.

Applicant final selection will be done through HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.techmahindra.com
21st October 2020, 12:17 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Senior Software Engineer interview of Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Selection Process of Senior Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Senior Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Tech Mahindra

Name of the Job Position - Senior Software Engineer

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Written Test
@ Technical Round
@ HR Round

>> You must have good knowledge of "Spring Boot" for this recruitment.

>> You should have excellent skills in English language both oral and verbal. You must have good interpersonal skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?