31st August 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Changepond Technologies Chennai Electric Engineer Trainee interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Changepond Technologies Chennai is going to conduct an interview for the post of Electric Engineer Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

3rd September 2019, 04:58 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Changepond Technologies Chennai Electric Engineer Trainee interview?

Company Name : Changepond Technologies

Eligibility Criteria :

->Year of Passing Out : 2018 & 2019 Batches pass outs are eligible for this recruitment drive .

->Degree : BE / BTech || Specialization : EEE

->Percentage : 60% and above throughout academics i.e 10th , 12th and UG.

->Certification in AutoCAD will be an added advantage.

->Good communication skills in both written and verbal.
3rd September 2019, 08:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Changepond Technologies Chennai Electric Engineer Trainee interview?

To attend Changepond Technologies Electric Engineer Trainee interview, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech in EEE or diploma in EEE from a recognized college/university. Minimum 60% marks should be scored throughout the academic career. Candidates must have completed Testing course from any training institute. Candidates must have cleared all the pending backlogs with no educational gaps.

Web: http://www.changepond.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?